Friday 7 February 2014

The New Treewitch

Greetings!

Welcome to The Realm of the Treewitch, the new name and revitalised blog which was formally Wynn Tarot.

As I'm Treewitch in many other areas of holistic therapy, tarot reading and jewellery making, it made sense to have everything land in one area.

Those who previously followed @wynntarot on Twitter will now be following @thetreewitch. I hope any confusion is short-lived and I'll try to be organised enough not to have to change again!

I have brought some previous posts over from Wynn Tarot to give a flavour of what I do.

In this new realm I will be chatting about holistic therapy and my life and work as a therapist. I'll be sharing my thoughts and experiences of Tarot, which is a massive part of my life and work; I'm a member of TABI (Tarot Association of the British Isles) and will be participating in their wonderful Tarot Blog Hops.

I'm also going to be showing my jewellery here. I hand make sterling silver chain, based on ancient chain maille weaves and, as well as the interesting chains themselves, I create pieces inspired by nature, the Celtic festivals and the Chakras. All these new pages are works in progress but they'll gradually come together as my competence in running a blog improves!

I hope you'll share and enjoy The Realm of the Treewitch with me.

'Til next time,

Margo

No comments:

Post a Comment